CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 December 2007

I don’t know if it’s pure delirium at this point or what – but this is how our Christmas night ended:

i just found a huge hole in my pants! Lmao!!

in the ass

troys got a huge grin on his face - brat

and the dog sniffed through the hole when i just bent over! YUCK!!!

damn dogs why do they have to have wet (cold) noses??!

now I got a cold wet spot in the crack of my ass

ugh!

now next time someone asks me if I have had my butt sniffed (Tail wags && Butt sniffs) I can say yea and it wasn't any fun either!

troy wishes he got it on video

yeah right - that would be destroyed by now if it was

like – I’d so be cookin marshmallows on it right now

okay.....dog must want water. she's killing herself hanging half out the window licking the rain off the truck

she's weird…..don’t try to defend her – I know that she is! she knows how to open pop and water bottles

she holds it between her paws and turns the lid with her mouth

she can even open the childproof ones on medication bottles! You know, the ones you have to push down and turn at the same time? Yup, no problem for miss smarty pants – little brat

LMAO!! now she is licking the INSIDE of the front window that the rain on the OUTSIDE is running down! omg it's hysterical! She looks at me laughing my ass off at her and starts hopping up and down, her long ears flapping in the breeze like “YaY! I did it!” What exactly she did – besides streak the window – I don’t know, but Troy ought to be happy with her latest window art. He HATES all the nose art she leaves for him. I think that he’s just given up on trying to teach her not to leave any more nose art for him – it’s a lost cause

we got her a candy cane bone for christmas and she jumped up on troy's seat with it in her mouth and promptly hung it on the open window like: THERE! Now the truck is decorated for Christmas!

ugh, she just stole my eeyore again i have told her a hundred times - her toys squeak mine do not

geeeez!

kids!

i mean dogs!

somethin else aren't they

same dif if you ask me

I love her to peices! I am so glad we got her she really cheers us up when we are sad or mad….

as I am saying this she decides its bath time - time to clean the crotch! Her own – in case you were wondering….

we have just broken her of the habit of peeing on my bed

it is so gross when they do that

my friend had a dog that pooped in shoes all the time

pee, i can deal with - but don't want to…..

poop? - NO WAY!

I couldn't even deal with it potty training my kids! I threw their under wear away if they pooped in them!

GROSS!!

my mom was like “you rinse them in the toilet and then....” WOAH! Wait a gosh darn minute! I DO NOT put my hands in the toilet!! not now, not ever, especially not for a pair of damn panties which I myself don't even wear!!

oh, it gets better....

“then you take the bar of soap” – (FROM THE TUB! yes! the one you shower with later!) – “and rub out the stain”!

and for the final hoopla you hang them STAIN SIDE out on the close line facing the road that the school buses pass every damn weekday - why? so the kids on the bus can place bets as to whose underwear got skid marks!

save the child the trauma and need for years of therapy and just THROW THEM AWAY!!!!!!

you can go to the garage sale next door in the morning and buy new ones for a nickel a piece!

it's waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than therapy

can you tell I haven't worked on this one yet?!

well I better go get out of my "airy" pants before I forget about it and flash someone by accident

I can just see us getting pulled over - "Um, officer, I was doing the speed limit" "yep son, I know, but the woman there flashed her ass at me when you went past and I am going to have to cite her for indecent exposure"…..

I’ll shut up now.

0 treats: