CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

31 January 2008

Ecclesiasties says there is a time for everything....does that include a time to....DRiNK?? hmmmm

Well we are at the close of January and since my birthday was a couple of days ago, I spose I ought to reflect upon the last year of my life…..ok that’s a depressing thought – maybe I better not. Things are pretty shitty all the way around, the only highlight of my life are my girls who are growing up way to darn fast and I feel that time is just slipping by. I am hopeful that this year will be a better one for us all and insist that I do everything I can to make sure that happens.

I am looking forward to a change in my life that I feel is not only for the better, but exactly what we all need at this juncture. We need to have something good and wonderful for once and I think that this may be it. I will keep you all posted – keep us in your prayers – for safety and wisdom. Thanks everyone…..Love, me:)

0 treats: