CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27 November 2007

Introducing.....ME!


This blog is about me, my life and my kids. Kids includes my basset, for those that don't know. I have had blogs before and have been too busy to keep up with them. It's not that I am not too busy now...even more so than before. Actually, I need an outlet. I need a place to tell about the good stuff as well as the bad. I also wanted a place to share my writings and my opinions...which are strong and some may find offensive. If you, as a reader do find my opinions offensive....here's a hint: DON'T F***ING READ IT THEN!

NOW! That we understand each other....:)
Oh, and get used to seeing the basset crap....it's everywhere...


Let me know what you think....I love opinions. I will be entering some of my writings on here, and I value opinions on those, too. If all ya gots ta say is "YOU SUCK", then you are on the wrong blog! Go spread the hate somewhere else. If ANYONE is going to be bitching around here.....it's gonna be ME!

~LiLo's Mama

0 treats: